June 4, 2014

Fields Notes 'Shelterwood' Journals.

If you know me well, you will probably know that I am a big fan of anything wooden. The favours from my wedding were wooden coasters stamped with our wedding date and initials. My awesome Dad cut down the tree from a friends property, cut it into slices, sanded the edges, then stamped and lacquered a couple hundred of these!

Wooden Wedding Favours on Melody Mackereth and the Glorious Bandits Blog
I just came across 'Fields Notes' set of 'shelterwood' limited edition journals with real wood covers. They are amazing! They made a video of the process and I find it so interesting.

Field Notes 'Shelterwood Edition' on Melody Mackereth and the Glorious Bandits Blog


Image, video and more information can be found at the Field Notes website.

No comments:

Post a Comment